QuickLight is a Plug-in that allows you to speed up the lighting process in Autodesk Maya.
Works on Maya 2018 to Maya 2022 for Windows and MacOS.
Not works with Maya 2023!
- Arnold (Required 4.0);
- VRay (Tested on VRay NEXT 4.30.02);
- Renderman (Tested on 22);
In QuickLight 1.0.8 you will find:
- 4 Procedural/Rigged LIMBO;
- 48 Different HDR Lights Textures;
- Possibility to add Custom Lights;
In this version you will receive:
- QuickLight 1.0.8;
- Installation tutorial for Windows;
- Installation tutorial for MacOS;
- Tutorial "How it use?;
- Discord support;
It is recommended to be logged in with the Gumroad account to receive the license correctly.
To use QuickLight you need an internet access.
NEW in version 2.0b1 (Beta):
- New UI style;
- QuickLight preferences menù:
- Choose default render engine;
- Choose default light resolution (512, 1024, 2048)
- Custom libraries path (Choose directory for custom light, transfer library)
- New tab "Edit Limbo":
- Fast select limbo material;
- Enable/Disable Primary visibility;
- Limbo smooth preview;
- Support for RENDERMAN;
- Light live viewport preview (Works for all render engine);
- Enable/Disable target light creation;
- 52 IES lights presets;
- Lights controller;
- IES lights controller;
Thank you for your support!
Federico Ventura and Michael Martin
Logo: Marco Valletta
PromoVideo: Virginio Perissinotto